Today I’m thankful that:
- I have a computer, internet access, and freedom of speech that lets me write this blog.
- I am able to read and write, and have been able to get a very good education.
- I have a comfortable place to live and loving family members to share it with.
- I am gainfully employed in a job that pays me the same as my male counterparts.
- I have the skills to cook yummy food.
- I excel in multiple male-dominated fields.
- I have a wonderful spouse who helps me do the job I do without too much worry about what’s going on at home.
- I have a daughter who lights up my world, with an exciting future ahead of her.
- I live in an exciting time. For better or worse, the world keeps changing – technology, societies, cultures. I just have to keep hoping that the better will outweigh the worse.
What are you thankful for this year?